Please note: If you are not currently a student at Redlands, you must fill out a standard application to be admitted to Redlands Community College.
Be sure to fill out all of the listed information to the best of your ability. In order to apply to the Redlands Nursing Program, you will need copies of your immunizations and have read through the physical requirements page to ensure that you meet all criteria.
All potential candidates for the Redlands Nursing Program are required to bring in any and all official transcripts from prior educational institutions. These should be delivered to office OE-117.
You must also submit to a background check through the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI). On the OSBI form, select these specific options:
Under Type of Search Requested check these three boxes:
- Name Based
- Sex Offender
- Mary Rippy Violent Offender
Under Purpose of Request put Nursing School Application.
If you would like the results to be faxed to the Redlands Community College Nursing Program, the fax number is 405.422.1215.
LPN transitioning students are required to meet the same application standards and requirements as traditional students.
In order to be considered for admission, you must submit all documentation by the deadline:
- Verification of acceptance into Redlands Community College
- Submission of your online nursing application
- All official transcripts
- Background (OSBI) check results (must be 3 months within the application deadline
No earlier than January 1 for fall admission
No earlier than September 1 for spring admission
- Copies of your ATI TEAS scores (must be within 1 year of your application deadline)
- Verification of:
- Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps immunity
- Varicella immunity
- Absence of active TB
- Hepatitis B vaccination or signed waiver
- Flu vaccine
• Students admitted in the spring semester must submit proof by the application deadline of December 1.
• Students admitted in the fall semester will be required to obtain the vaccine by October 25 in order to progress in the program and complete clinical rotations.
- COVID-19 vaccination
• Students must be fully vaccinated (received 2 doses) for COVID-19.
- Current BLS CPR Certification Healthcare Providers
• CPR from American Heart Association (AHA) is required
Nursing Program Application Period and Deadlines:
- Generic Fall Admissions (apply between January 1 to April 15)
Deadline: April 15 by 5 p.m.
- LPN-RN Spring Admission (apply between September 1 to December 1)
Applications received outside of the date ranges will not be reviewed until the designated time frames.