VUB offers a wide array of services and activities to meet the individual educational needs and aspirations of veterans.
- College preparation instruction and tutoring for math and English skills improvement
- Instruction in other subjects: science, foreign languages, computer skills, study skills, and financial literacy
- Tutorial support necessary for success in a post-secondary program of study
- Pre/post assessment testing in math, reading, and writing
- Preparation and testing for academic placement exams
- Academic and career advisement based on assessment needs
- Application assistance: financial aid, veterans education benefits, Joint Services Transcript
- Advisement and assistance with college admission and enrollment
- Referrals to additional college and community resources
- Supportive services needed to obtain a high school GED certificate
Veterans Upward Bound
1300 S. Country Club Rd.
El Reno, OK 73036