Students are now using Self Service to manage their student accounts. Click on the button below to log into Self Service. Links to other student services, such as Blackboard and Webmail, can be found under the Resources tab.
Faculty will also log into Self Service to access courses. Some Self Service features are now available to employees, but they can also access the previous portal at my.redlandscc.edu.
- How to Log into Self Service
Your Self-Service username is your first name.middle initial.last name (all lowercase). Example: john.m.doe
There are a few exceptions:
- Format exceeds 20 characters, then your username will be first initial.middle initial.last name. Example j.m.doe
- Do not have or did not give a middle name, then insert “1” in place of a letter. Example: john.1.doe
- You have a middle name but are still unable to log in using the middle initial, then replace that letter with “1” as used in the example above.
- Your name is hyphenated, then do not include the hyphen
Your password is first initial last initial birthdate (no spaces and all lowercase). Example: Student John Doe born May 19, 2003 would be jd05192003
You should log into webmail to change this temporary password.
Log in using your current user ID and password.
Links to other student services, such as Blackboard and Webmail, can be found under the Resources tab.
- Student ID
To locate your Student ID number, log into Self Service. Click on the User Options on the bottom left and then select User Profile. The 7-digit number will be listed under your profile picture.
If you need technology assistance, please contact the Help Desk at Technology.Support@redlandscc.edu. Be sure to include the following information:
- Your name
- Your username
- A phone number in case we need to speak with you