The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Academic Team Transfer Scholarship:
- Must be an active member of the Redlands Community College Academic Team.
- Must be a (Current Year) Redlands Community College graduate who has fulfilled all graduation requirements and completed at least 45 hours of required program at Redlands Community College.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above prior to the final semester before graduation.
- Must have written recommendation from the Redlands Community College Academic Team Coach.
- Recipient must attend a college or university that is regionally or nationally accredited and be enrolled in a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours.
- Applicant will submit, with the application, a letter to the Redlands Community College Foundation: a) Current Transcript. b) Written details of your college & career plans. c) Describe in detail your contribution to the Redlands Community College Academic Team.
- The scholarship monies will be sent directly to the recipient's chosen college or university; up to one-half of the funds ($250) to be used for fall term expenses and one-half ($250) to be used for spring term expenses. No portion of the scholarship funds shall be dispersed directly to the recipient.
- The scholarship must be claimed and used within two (2) school years immediately following selection. If funds are not used for any reason within this period, the scholarship is canceled and any unused funds will be returned to the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1