Eligibility for Concurrent Enrollment
Seniors 3.0 Minimum GPA, or 19 Composite ACT and 19 in appropriate subject area.
Juniors 3.5 Minimum GPA, or 21 Composite ACT and 19 in appropriate subject area.
Documents Required for Enrollment
- Completed Application for Admission
- Completed Immunization Form
- High School Transcript and National ACT Scores
- Completed Recommendation Form signed by Principal, Counselor, Parent and Student
Required documentation is available in your counselor's offices or from Redlands. Students are responsible for turning in all documents required for enrollment. Incomplete applications/documentation will be returned to the student, without enrollment, for completion.
Seniors are eligible to take 6 hours the summer before their senior year, 6 hours during fall, and 6 hours during spring!
- Senior concurrent tuition is waived up to six credit hours per semester. Seniors are responsible for the cost of textbooks and any fees associated with their classes (lab fees for science classes, etc.).
- Junior concurrent tuition cost for one class is $415.41 plus the cost of books and any fees associated with their classes (lab fees for science classes, etc.).
- Contact your high school counselor for enrollment instructions.
- Apply Online
- Print Recommendation Form and get necessary signatures.
- Submit high school transcript, ACT scores and recommendation form either by fax 405.422.1239 or by mail: Attn: Student Services
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, Oklahoma 73036-5304
Student Services: 405.422.1417, Ext. 5
* Tuition subject to change.