All Nations Business Institute
Our E.A.R.T.H. (Education And Retention Through Holistics) Program focuses on academic, personal, social, cultural and/or spiritual/holistic goals of students. The All Nations Business Institute Staff is dedicated to helping students achieve personal and academic success as they make their way through Redlands Community College.
S.U.N.--Supporting Undergraduate Nations
A.I.R.--All-Nations Institute Resources
F.I.R.E.--Faculty Instruction Resources for Education W.A.T.E.R.--Workforce And Technology Entrepreneur Resources
Our S.U.N. (Supporting Undergraduate Nations) program focuses on providing student-led opportunities for networking and building a campus and community system of support to achieve the mental, emotional, and technical well-being of our students.
• Peer mentoring of students
• Cultural enrichment opportunities for students
• Native American Student Organization
• Campus services referrals
• Community services referrals
Our A.I.R. (All-Nations Institute Resources) program focuses on building a community of individuals who are specialized in helping students achieve their goals. Our S.U.N. (Supporting Undergraduate Nations) program focuses on providing student-led opportunities for networking and building a campus and community system of support to achieve the mental, emotional, and technical well-being of our students.
• Advisement for business majors
• All-Nations Summer Symposium (ANSS)
• Computer lab with specialized business software
• Peer and professional tutoring in business-related courses
Our F.I.R.E. (Faculty Instructional Resources for Enhancement) program focuses on giving faculty the most effective tools and methods to provide the best educational and personal growth experiences to students, with a primary focus on business.
• Faculty mentor with a special focus in the business field
• Training opportunities for faculty to enhance content, technology, and cultural knowledge
• Collaborative tools aiding in identification of students who need specialized assistance
Our W.A.T.E.R. (Workforce And Technology Entrepreneur Resources) program focuses on the professional development of the student and the skill sets needed to succeed in today's workforce.
• Career services focusing on the process of entering the workforce
• Web-based technology resources for achieving professional goals
• Specialized training for students on today's business standards