The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Burress Family Endowed Scholarship:
- Must be enrolled at Redlands Community College in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester during the term of the award.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 and must have completed one semester of college.
- Must exhibit a strong work ethic along with high character and integrity.
- Claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year (excluding the summer term) immediately following selection; one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to spring semester expenses.
- Apply scholarship funds towards books, tuition, fees and other college-related expenses payable through the Redlands Business Office.
- Preference will be given to residents of Canadian and adjoining counties who demonstrate financial need.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds after authorized expenses are paid will be returned to the Burruss Family Endowed Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1