Take advantage of the opportunity to complete college classes while in high school!
Concurrent enrollment is open to qualified high school juniors and seniors. You must have a minimum 19 ACT or Pre-ACT Composite OR 3.0 unweighted high school GPA AND 19 in the appropriate subject area.
Documents required for admission:
- Admission Application
- Recommendation Form
- Submit official transcripts
- High school transcript
- College transcripts from all colleges
- Submit ACT/SAT scores or Take Placement Test
- ACT or Pre-ACT scores must be a 19 or higher in the appropriate subject area
- ACT/SAT scores are frequently reflected on high school transcripts and official copies from ACT/SAT are not required.
- Students without a 19 in the appropriate subject area are eligible to take the placement test. Concurrent students may only take each test once while they are enrolled in high school.
- Placement Testing is available Monday-Friday. More Testing Information
Concurrent Tuition Costs
- Junior concurrent students are responsible for tuition and fees associated with their classes (lab fees for science classes, etc.) plus the cost of books.
- Senior concurrent tuition is waived up to 18 credit hours for classes in which they are enrolled from Summer through Spring semesters of their senior year, BUT seniors are responsible for the cost of textbooks and any fees associated with their classes (lab fees for science classes, etc.).
Email: Admissions and Advising
Redlands Community College
Admissions and Advising
1300 S. Country Club Rd.
El Reno, OK 73036
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer: Closed Fridays