The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the El Reno High School Class of ’65 Endowed Scholarship:
- Must be a graduating senior of El Reno High School.
- Must have a minimum overall grade point average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must submit, with the application, a copy of high school transcript verifying GPA.
- Must submit, with the application, a written letter explaining how receiving this scholarship will be of benefit towards achieving your educational goal.
- During the term of the award, the recipient must be enrolled at Redlands Community College a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- Demonstrated financial need will be a selection criterion.
- Must claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year (excluding the summer term) immediately following selection, one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to be applied to spring semester expenses.
- This scholarship may be used to pay tuition, fees, books, and campus housing payable through the RCC Business Office.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds after authorized expenses are paid will be returned to the El Reno High School Class of ’65 Endowed Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- Funding of this scholarship award is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1