The GOALS Program is a student support program designed in collaboration with the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, Redlands Community College, and partner businesses and agencies. The GOALS program staff use a strength-based approach to identify and build on the existing and emerging strengths and capabilities of our students.
Students interested in attending the GOALS Program are referred by the Department of Human Services.
- GED/HISET test preparation to earn a high school equivalency
- Non-credit career certificates
- Associate degree programs
- Life skills such as financial management, balancing work and family, stress management, parenting, etc.
- Academic advisement
- Advocacy for students with learning differences
- Work experience through internships and on-the-job training
- Job readiness training
- Job placement assistance
- Referrals to community partners for food, housing and financial assistance
Oklahoma Department of Human Services
Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
Julie Lamb, M.Ed., LPC
Debra Lamar, M.Ed.
Job Skills Specialist
Chelle Moore, MTS
Julie Lamb, Director
1300 S. Country Club Rd.
El Reno, OK 73036