We are excited that you are considering studying in Oklahoma! Redlands is a friendly community that will be deeply invested in your success. Redlands is located near Oklahoma City which has an active downtown scene and hosts an international airport for easy travel.
You must read the following information and submit all the required documents to be considered for admission at Redlands. If you do not submit all documentation, your application will not be processed.
- High school transcripts
- High school transcripts should reflect the date that all secondary school requirements were met.
- A certified English translation must be attached if the transcript is not printed in English.
- Financial Information
- Bank Statement
A bank statement indicating the U.S. dollar amount available. The dollar amount available should be greater $18,760 or greater. The bank statement should be in either the name of the student or the student’s sponsor. Bank statements must be stamped and signed by a bank or government official.
- Proof of English Language Skills
- TOEFL: Score of 500 or higher on the paper-based test, 61 or higher on the internet-based exam.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher
- Official college transcript reflecting 24 completed college hours of accredited college work (must be in “good standing”) at a college or university in the United States.
- Official U.S. high school transcript, with date of graduation, which indicates that all curricular requirements have been met. A list of curricular requirements is available from the Admissions Office.
- Copy of valid passport
International Transfer Students
- Official copies of all college transcripts. International colleges should be evaluated by WES and the evaluation provided with the official transcript.
- Copy of Form I-94
- I-20 from the last school you attended.
- A letter from your current institution stating that you are in good academic and financial standing and would be eligible to return to the school.
Part-Time and Summer International Students
- Submit an Application of Admission.
- Submit a current official Letter of Good Standing, each semester, from the parent institution. This letter must reflect full-time enrollment.
- Submit a current official transcript from the parent institution.
Admissions and International Relations
1300 S. Country Club Rd.
El Reno, OK 73036
Email: Admissions and Advising