Goal 1: Improve Redlands Student success, retention and graduation rates
- Increase full-time student retention rates to 58% through the Early Alert System.
- Achieve graduation rate of 20%.
- Transition 15% of Redlands concurrent students to Redlands freshman the fall following their high school graduation, resulting in an overall increase in enrollment of 7%.
- Refine College Success curriculum.
- Develop mentoring programs to increase student connectivity to the campus community aiding in increased retention and graduation rates.
Goal 2: Elevate Teaching and Learning
- Prepare students to enter the workforce by offering degrees that are in alignment with the projected workforce growth as well as provide interdisciplinary and hands-on training.
- Promote and extend a collaborative student learning environment.
- Develop an effective and user-friendly online strategy for teaching and learning.
- Evaluation of faculty teaching.
- Develop, support and recognize faculty in the use of innovative practices leading to enhanced teaching, student learning and student opportunities.
- Ensure student learning outcomes are being met.
- Enhance partnerships and/or collaboration with other educational institutions to further academic opportunities.
GOAL 3: Cultivate Community Integration
- Promote service learning initiatives to complement academics and partnerships within the community, including community-building activities.
- Develop and leverage collaborative and cooperative agreements and memberships with local, regional and national partners.
- Promote and market Redlands Community College as a central and western Oklahoma hub for community and educational resources and outreach.
- Cultivate alumni relationships to increase alumni engagement and participation and expand donor database.
Goal 4: Maintain operational accountability by maximizing effective uses of resources
- Continue regular communication of the budget to the College Board of Regents and the public.
- Evaluate all programs and services for demonstrable value to students, business industry, and/or community.
- Pursue private or grant/contract funding as a funding resource for campus programs.
- Reduce the financial aid default rate.
- Enhance partnerships and/or collaboration with other educational institutions that have common funding priorities, including Fiscal Solutions, Efficiencies, Affordability, and Technology.
- Continually update and prioritize the master/financial plan for capital funding needs across campus.
- Continue to monitor and evaluate student fees and tuition rates and communicate the need to students.
Goal 5: Utilize technology to support and enhance college operations
- Move from POISE (PX) to a more current/modern computing system for the Redlands Enterprise Resource Planning and Student Information System.
- Ongoing analysis for network and datacenter improvements
- Continue upgrade/replacement of classroom instructor workstations, computer lab workstations, classroom equipment (projectors, doc cams, etc.)
- Partner with DELT Committee in support of online course enhancement and uniformity
- Assist with design and analysis support for the Early Alert System with Retention Office
- Provide ongoing support of Public Marketing Website with Communications Office (new website)
- Continually research, propose, and provide avenues for network/data security
- Promote additional expansion of use of video conferencing (Zoom) for faculty/students
- Enhance communication and disbursement of IT objectives college wide