The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Russell-Murray Hospice Nursing Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a student entering into their second year of nursing school at Redlands Community College.
- Applicant must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must submit a copy of a high school & college transcript with application.
- Applicant will submit a one –page essay, with the application, stating the candidate’s view of the “Role of Nurses in the future”.
- Financial need will be considered but is not mandatory.
- This scholarship will be used for tuition, fees, housing, books and other college related expenses through the Redlands Community College business office.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds, after authorized expenses are paid, will remain in the Redlands Community College Foundation Scholarship Fund.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds and the applicant maintaining a student in good standing status.
- Application Deadline: May 31