The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Scott L. Harlan Memorial Endowed Scholarship:
- Must be a student at Redlands Community College.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale or achieved a composite score of 17 on the ACT.
- Must submit with the application a copy of high school and/or college transcript verifying GPA and ACT score.
- Must be enrolled at Redlands Community College in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- Must claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year (excluding the summer term) immediately following selection, one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to be applied to spring semester expenses.
- Must apply scholarship funds towards books, tuition, fees and other college related expenses through the Redlands Community College Business Office.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds, after authorized expenses are paid, will be returned to the Scott L. Harlan Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1