- Submit request for institutional accommodations through electronic form.
- Submit *required documentation to Disability Support Services (DSS), located in the Student Services complex, within 10 business days of submission.
- Student to be notified of decision for accommodation(s) within 5 business days.
- Finalize accommodations pending approval.
- Student is required to notify DSS by semester for continued accommodations. Request must be issued to DSS via Redlands student email to firstname.lastname@example.org at time of re-enrollment.
* Documentation must provide information on specific functional limitations, and demonstrate the need for specific accommodations. Diagnosis by a physician or other licensed medical specialist is required. A student's Individualized Education Plan (IEP) will be considered as documentation when it identifies the disability along with the functional limitations. The IEP must also be within the last calendar year.