The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the
Casey Dell Brantley Memorial Endowed Scholarship:
- Must be a graduating senior of Calumet High School.
- Preference will be given to applicants who indicate and interest in pursuing a health related or legal profession.
- Must provide evidence of part-time employment and/or an active role in a community activity or service.
- Must provide written recommendations from the Calumet High School Principal and one teacher.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or achieved a composite score of 17 on the ACT.
- Must submit, with the application, a copy of high school and/or college transcript verifying GPA and ACT score.
- During the term of the award, recipient must enroll at Redlands Community College in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- Must claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year immediately following selection, one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to be applied to spring semester expenses. Award may be used for the summer semester if needed.
- Must apply scholarship funds toward books, tuition, fees, and other college-related expenses payable through the Redlands Community College Business Office.
- Deadline for submission of application is stated below.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds after authorized expenses are paid will be returned to the Casey Dell Brantley Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1