The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the CHS Foundation Scholarship:
- Must declare a major in Agriculture.
- Must submit, with the application, a copy of high school and/or college transcript verifying GPA and ACT score.
- Student must be enrolling as an Agricultural Science Major.
- Financial need will be a selection criterion.
- During the term of the award, the recipient must enroll at Redlands Community College in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- Must claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year (excluding the summer term) immediately following selection; one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to spring semester expenses.
- Must apply scholarship funds towards books, tuition, fees and other college-related expenses payable through the Redlands Business Office.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1