The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Doris Anne Smith Memorial Scholarship:
- Must meet all requirements for and be a May graduate of Redlands Community College in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 upon graduation.
- Recipient must attend a college or university that is regionally or nationally accredited and be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours.
- The scholarship must be claimed and used within two (2) school years, immediately following selection. If funds are not used within this period, the scholarship is canceled and any unused funds will be returned to the Doris Anne Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund in care of Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc. No unused funds shall be dispersed directly to the recipient.
- Scholarship will be sent directly to the recipient’s chosen college or university with one-half of the funds to be used for fall term expenses and one-half for the spring term expenses.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1