The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the El Reno Chamber of Commerce / Leslie F. Roblyer Memorial Endowed Scholarship:
- Must be a graduate of El Reno high school.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or achieved a composite score of 17 on the ACT.
- Must submit, with the application, a copy of high school transcript verifying GPA and ACT score.
- Must submit a personal letter of career goals with emphasis on leadership, social, and community activities.
- During the term of the award, the recipient must enroll at Redlands Community College in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- Financial need will be a selection criterion. Evidence of need must be provided or available to the selection committee.
- Must claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year (excluding the summer term) immediately following selection, one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to be applied to spring semester expenses.
- Must apply scholarship funds towards books, tuition, fees and other college-related expenses payable through Redlands Business Office.
- Deadline for submission of application is stated below.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds after authorized expenses are paid will be returned to the El Reno Chamber of Commerce/Leslie F. Roblyer Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1