The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Harold H. and Rebecca Raney Hutson Scholarship:
- Must be a recent graduate of El Reno High School and meet the residency requirements as prescribed by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or 3.75 on a 5.0 scale.
- Must have taken the ACT and achieved a composite score of 17.
- Must submit a copy of high school transcript with application.
- Applicant will submit a letter, with the application, stating the personal benefit of the Scholarship.
- The applicant must not be awarded any other major scholarships.
- The student must demonstrate evidence of financial need to the scholarship committee.
- The scholarship will be used for tuition, fees and books only.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds, after authorized expenses are paid, will remain in the Redlands Community College Foundation Scholarship Fund.
- The scholarship is established in honor of Harold H. Hutson and Rebecca Raney Hutson to assist in expanding the educational opportunities of the youth of El Reno.
- The criteria proposed above emphasize academics, financial need and high school graduation from El Reno High School.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application deadline: March 1