Tickets are available for a $200 donation to the Redlands Community College Foundation. Proceeds will help launch Redlands’ eSports program. Colleges across the country are introducing eSports teams to compete nationally and globally, and the Redlands Foundation is excited to be a part of this new endeavor at the college.
Click here to get your raffle ticket. Select "Raffle Fundraiser" from the Donation Selected drop down menu.
Winner is responsible for all taxes and delivery fees. Must be 18 with a valid driver’s license to participate. Please refer to raffle rules below for more details.
The Redlands Community College Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For raffle ticket information:
Jim Stengle, 405.642.5834
J.P. Fitzgerald, 405.778.4977
Redlands Community College Foundation, 405.422.1467 or Foundation@redlandscc.edu
By participating, you agree that:
- These Official Contest Rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by Redlands Community College Foundation. No modification of these official contest rules shall be enforceable unless made by Redlands Community College Foundation.
- All tickets must be received by the drawing date and time to be eligible for the drawing. You need not be present to win.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the Corvette. A maximum of 500 numbered tickets are eligible to be sold.
- Winner has 30 days after the drawing to take delivery of the Corvette at Redlands Community College in El Reno, OK, or forfeits all claims thereto. Winner is responsible for transportation of the car to their location. By law, all federal and state taxes must be paid to Redlands Community College Foundation by the winner prior to taking possession of the Corvette.
- Due to postal regulations, raffle tickets cannot be mailed to you. We will be happy to email you a receipt for your order. When an order is placed, we will complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, email address and phone number, and we will drop the ticket in the barrel at Redlands Community College. A ticket receipt or ticket stub is not necessary to claim prizes in this drawing. All ticket stubs are kept on file at Redlands Community College Foundation. After the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up the vehicle, two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID will be required to prove that this person is the person on the winning ticket. Winner notification will be made by telephone, email or mail. Winning ticket cannot be assigned, transferred or sold. Vehicles will be titled in the winner’s name only and cannot be changed.
- Successive alternate backup winners will be drawn and held by Redlands Community College Foundation, but not announced in case the first place winner does not claim the Corvette in 30 days, or is ineligible. Should this occur, the second and third place winners would advance up one prize level and an alternate winner would be awarded third place.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility at the discretion of Redlands Community College Foundation.
- Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, registration, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses in claiming, registering and using the Corvette. Redlands Community College Foundation has no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the vehicle.
- By entering into this Agreement and participating in this raffle, Purchaser, and any person acting on behalf of purchaser, including without limitation, attorneys, representatives, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, insurers, predecessors, successors or any other person or entity asserting claims through Purchaser, hereby agrees to release, indemnify, and holds harmless Redlands Community College Foundation and each of its past and present officers, directors, employees, agents, advisors, consultants, successors and assigns from any and all claims and liabilities of any nature by Purchaser, including without limitation any suits, losses, damages, expenses, costs, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which hereinafter may accrue or arise against Redlands Community College Foundation and which in any way arise out of or are in any way related to Purchaser’s participation in this raffle.
- Vehicle will not be modified by Redlands Community College Foundation to meet specific local, state or country requirements. Winner agrees to accept the vehicle as built for U.S. licensing and registration requirements. Winner will be responsible for any modifications required for import to a country outside of the U.S.
- By law, the winner agrees to pay 24% federal income tax on the fair market value of the prize to Redlands Community College Foundation prior to release of the Corvette or any other prize. Redlands Community College Foundation will submit the taxes collected to the IRS. After the end of the year, Redlands Community College Foundation will file a form W-2G with the IRS to report the value of the prize won and the taxes paid in by the winner. The winner will receive a copy of this also. Winner also agrees to pay applicable Oklahoma state income tax (currently 5%) of the fair market value of the car to Redlands Community College Foundation prior to release of the Corvette. Winner also agrees to provide their social security number and other personal information to Redlands Community College Foundation for tax purposes. Tax percentages subject to change as laws are updated. The fair market value of the car is $45,000.
- All nonresident aliens are required by IRS regulations to pay 30% US income tax on the value of the prize unless the winner is a resident of specific countries exempted by treaty. This amount must be paid to Redlands Community College Foundation prior to release of the prize. After the end of the year, Redlands Community College Foundation will file a Form 1042 and 1042-S to report the value of the prize won and the taxes paid in by the winner. The winner will receive a copy of this also.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph or videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by Redlands Community College Foundation, and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
- Redlands Community College Foundation reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants. Any person who engages in conduct designed to corrupt the outcome of a charitable gaming activity with the purpose to defraud, or knowing that he is facilitating a fraud, is guilty of a Class D felony.
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
- The Redlands Community College Foundation is a 501 (c) 3, and all proceeds benefit Redlands Community College Foundation and its support of programs at Redlands Community College.