Established by the Kiwanis, Lions, and Rotary Clubs of El Reno to provide financial support for a returning, full time Redlands student with a proven record of academic excellence to help cover college related expenses.
The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the KLR (Kiwanis, Lions, & Rotary Clubs) Scholarship:
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at Redlands Community College.
- Must have attained an overall GPA of 3.0 at Redlands Community College as verified by transcript submitted with application.
- Selection criteria will include the student’s record of service, activities, honors and awards.
- Recipient must attend Redlands Community College and enroll in a minimum of 12 hours.
- Student must claim and use scholarship in academic year immediately following selection with no more than one-half of the scholarship to be used each semester, excluding the summer term.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds, after authorized expenses are paid, will be returned to the KLR Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- Application Deadline: March 1