The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Krystle Rogers Memorial Scholarship:
- Student must be a returning student entering their sophomore year at Redlands Community College. (Minimum of 30 credit hours completed).
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 3.75 on a 5.0 scale.
- This scholarship is available to students in any major field of study at Redlands Community College.
- Recipient must attend Redlands Community College on a full-time basis and enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- This scholarship may be applied for tuition, fees, books and housing.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds, after authorized expenses are paid, will remain in the Redlands Community College Foundation Scholarship Fund.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds. One half of the scholarship will be awarded for the upcoming fall semester and the remainder will be awarded for the subsequent spring semester.
- Student must submit a completed application and a one page essay on “How receiving this scholarship will help fulfill your educational goals”.
- Application Deadline: March 1