Redlands Security: 405.422.6200
Our S.U.N. program focuses on providing student-led opportunities for networking and building a campus and community system of support to achieve the mental, emotional, and technical well-being of our students.
• Peer mentoring of students
• Cultural enrichment opportunities for students
• Native American Student Organization
• Campus services referrals
• Community services referrals
Mission: The mission of the S.U. N. Program is to enhance student involvement by bridging the gap between wherever the student may be and wherever the student may choose to go academically, professionally, or spiritually while on their journey at Redlands Community College or beyond.
Peer Mentoring of Students
Cultural Enrichment Opportunities for Students