The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Redlands Community College Alumni & Friends Association Endowed Scholarship:
- Must currently be classified as a full-time freshman enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours.
- Recipient must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Must provide information regarding financial aid he/she is receiving.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or achieved a composite score of 17 on the ACT.
- Must submit, with the application, a copy of high school and/or college transcript verifying GPA and ACT score.
- Must submit letter explaining why he/she is a good candidate for this scholarship.
- Must claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year immediately following selection, one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to be applied to spring semester expenses. Award may be used for the summer semester if needed.
- Must apply scholarship funds toward books, tuition, fees, and other college-related expenses payable through the Redlands Community College Business Office.
- Deadline for submission of application is stated below.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds after authorized expenses are paid will be returned to the Casey Dell Brantley Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1