The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Redlands Community College Travis Black Foundation Scholarship:
- Must be a Redlands Community College baseball player.
- Student may be a student entering or in his/her freshman year at Redlands Community College.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 3.75 on a 5.0 scale.
- Student must submit, with application, a copy of their high school and/or college transcripts verifying their GPA.
- Applicant must have a 2.0 GPA during attendance at or entering RCC as verified by an official transcript.
- Recipient must attend Redlands Community College on a full-time basis and enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Financial need will be a selection criterion. Applicant must submit, with the application, a letter explaining their financial situation and the how this scholarship would be important to them if selected.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds, after authorized expenses are paid, will remain in the Redlands Community College Black Scholarship Fund.
- This scholarship may be applied for tuition, fees, books and housing and other college related expenses through the Redlands Community College Business Office.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Recipients of the award may reapply for this scholarship.
- Application Deadline: March 1