Redlands Community College through Disability Support Services has the right and responsibility to:
- Maintain the College’s academic standards.
- Discuss student’s eligibility given signed consent.
- Select from among equally effective/appropriate accommodations, adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids in consultation with the student.
- Deny requests for accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids that are inappropriate or determined unreasonable based on if the accommodation:
- May pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Constitutes a substantial change or alteration of an essential element of a course/program standard.
- May pose an undue financial or administrative burden on the College.