The Office of the Registrar offers an online transcript ordering process to alumni and current students through the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is between 1-2 business days. Processing time does not reflect delivery time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION before you place your order:
Transcripts will not be released for students who have a hold on their account.
- Only set “Hold for Degree” if you are graduating this term.
- If choosing “Hold for Grades,” transcripts will not be printed until one week after the end of the term.
- If you wish to pick up your transcript in person, come to the Registrar’s Office on campus. Do not use the Clearinghouse. We do not charge to pick up transcripts on campus.
- No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the college is closed. Please plan accordingly.
- The National Student Clearinghouse does charge a small fee which you can pay with any major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until we send your transcript(s). Order updates will be sent to you via email, and, if you choose, text messages. You can also track your transcript order online using the Order Number.
The following will be required to order a transcript online:
- A major credit or debit card
- An email account
- Your signed consent
Click here to order a transcript.
Follow the directions provided on the Clearinghouse website.