The following guidelines have been established to qualify for the Edna McMahon Kelly Memorial Endowed Scholarship:
- Must be enrolled at Redlands Community College in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester during the term of the award.
- Must have accumulated a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or achieved a composite score of 17 on the ACT.
- Claim and use the scholarship award in the academic year (excluding the summer term) immediately following selection; one-half of the award to be applied to fall semester expenses and one-half to spring semester expenses.
- Apply scholarship funds towards books, tuition, fees and other college-related expenses payable through the Redlands Business Office.
- Financial need will be a selection criterion.
- Any unused portion of the scholarship funds after authorized expenses are paid will be returned to the Edna McMahon Kelly Memorial Endowed Scholarship in care of the Redlands Community College Foundation, Inc.
- This scholarship is funded on an annual basis. Funding is contingent upon availability of funds.
- Application Deadline: March 1