- Academic instruction or tutoring
- Academic, financial aid, or personal counseling
- Exposure to academic programs and cultural events
- Assistance in GED completion and related activities
- Assistance in completing college entrance and financial aid applications
- Information on postsecondary education opportunities
- Connections with other veterans agencies, associations, etc.
- Access to continued TRiO support through Support Student Services programs across the nation
- Family workshops and reference materials
If you feel you would benefit from any of these services, please contact our office at: 405.422.1405.